The Accelerator offering is currently on hold due to overwhelming demand.
If you're interested in getting help with your Pegasus project I'm available for consultation on an hourly basis.
The Pegasus Accelerator Package is a limited offering to work directly with the creator of Pegasus—that's me—to launch your application as fast as possible.
What you get
In short, you get off the ground absurdly fast.
For many projects this can mean having a fully functional Minimum Viable Product (MVP) live on a public, production-ready server, often in under a week.
- A customized Pegasus-based codebase, tailored specifically to your project and needs.
- Production-ready deployment to the hosting provider of your choice.
- Automated scripts to manage future deploys and maintenance of your site.
How it works
A typical accelerator engagement looks something like the below.
On the development side:
- You create a document describing your product vision.
- We have one or more calls together to hash out requirements and design in detail.
- We work together to define the scope of the MVP, and I help you where you need it the most.
On the deployment side:
- You set up an account on a cloud hosting provider and provide me access.
- I deploy your application in a production-ready way.
- I provide you with steady-state deployment scripts to automate and repeat the process.
I'll also do training sessions and provide documentation to help answer any questions and guide future development efforts.
When we're done, you're ready to take over the codebase and deployment on your own!
The current pricing is $3000 plus the cost of a Pegasus license.
In addition, you will need to pay for hosting costs on the provider of your choosing—typically between $10 and $50/month for early-stage projects.
At the moment I can take one package per month.
If I can't accommodate you today, I'll let you know when I can!
I've been running production Django applications at scale for well over 10 years.
In addition to creating Pegasus and running several of my own projects (including Build With Django, Place Card Me, and Chat Stats), I was also the Chief Technology Officer of Dimagi for more than 10 years where I led the team that built CommCare—a Django application that serves hundreds of thousands of daily users.
To date, I've helped get more than 10 successful projects off the ground, and have never had an unhappy client.
How to sign up
If you're interested, send me a mail at [email protected] and we can go from there!